Membership in AdvantageBC
AdvantageBC International Business Centre · Vancouver (formerly the International Financial Centre British Columbia (IFC BC)) is a non-profit society with a mandate to promote international business in British Columbia.
Members of AdvantageBC
- These companies comprise an array of businesses from financial institutions to companies in the life sciences and manufacturing business. View a list of Core Members here.
- Associate Members represent the infrastructure of the business community. Drawn from the legal, accounting, consulting, and other professional sectors, these firms assist AdvantageBC by informing their clients and associates about the benefits available under the IBA program. View a list of Associate Members here.
- Academic Members are post-secondary educational institutions offering programs in business and international finance.
- Promoting the province by raising the profile of British Columbia as a location for investment. Increased membership benefits all members and strengthens the economy of British Columbia as a whole.
- Disseminating information to members on changes to the legislation and hosting meetings, seminars, and conferences to communicate relevant information.
- Building links with higher-level educational institutions to communicate the competitive advantages of doing business in British Columbia.