Membership in AdvantageBC
AdvantageBC International Business Centre · Vancouver (formerly the International Financial Centre British Columbia (IFC BC)) is a non-profit society with a mandate to promote international business in British Columbia.
Members of AdvantageBC
- These companies comprise an array of businesses from financial institutions to companies in the life sciences and manufacturing business.
- Associate Members represent the infrastructure of the business community.
- Academic Members are post-secondary educational institutions offering programs in business and international finance.
- Promoting the province by raising the profile of British Columbia as a location for investment. Increased membership benefits all members and strengthens the economy of British Columbia as a whole.
- Disseminating information to members on changes to the legislation and hosting meetings, seminars, and conferences to communicate relevant information.
- Building links with higher-level educational institutions to communicate the competitive advantages of doing business in British Columbia.